GGMM respects your privacy and is committed to protecting the information that you decide to share with us. This policy explains the type of information that GGMM collects, how we collect it and what we use it for. As used within the context of this policy, “personal information” means personally identifiable non-public information that is not otherwise publicly available – such as your name or email address.
Information we collect
GGMM only obtains personal information that a visitor to GGMM.com voluntarily provides. The personal information we collect may include:• Name, address, telephone number and email address
• Your communications and dealings with us (on our websites, over the phone and by e-mail)
• Placing an order for a product
• Registering a GGMM product that you have purchased
Information use, sharing and disclosure
In general, we collect personal information about you to support your relationship with GGMM and to manage our business.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.When we transmit sensitive information (such as a credit card number) over the Internet, we protect it through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol. If at any time you would like to make a purchase, but do not want to provide your credit card information online, you may contact a GGMM sales representative over the telephone (+1949-588-2888). We require our employees to protect the privacy of information about our customers and expect our partners and suppliers to do so as well.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie does not allow us to read any other information from your hard drive. If you are concerned about having cookies on your computer, you can remove them at any time. You can also set your browser to block cookies, or to advice you when you receive a cookie, allowing you to decide whether or not to accept it.
Third party sites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest that are operated by third parties. We do not share your personal information with those websites. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
You have choices about our use and sharing of your personal information for marketing purposes. You may, at any time, ask us not to:• Use your personal information to contact you by email, postal mail or phone regarding GGMM products, services, promotions and special events that might appeal to your interests
• Share your name and contact information with our affiliates and third parties so that they may contact you by email, postal mail or phone regarding products, services, promotions or special events that might appeal to your interests.We will always give you the opportunity to "opt out" of receiving direct marketing or market research information. This means we assume you have given us your consent to collect and use your information in accordance with this policy unless you take affirmative action to indicate that you do not consent, for instance by clicking or checking the appropriate option or box at the point of collection.Please note that, regardless of your request, we may still use and share certain information as permitted or required by applicable law.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:• Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
• If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.orgWe will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to:GGMM, Inc.
13933 Ramona Avenue, Unit H, Chino, CA 91710If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.Last updated: March 04, 2016